- Leather is one of the most natural and versatile materials in the world, It is a living material and, therefore, requires a measure of care to keep looking good and remaining functional.
- Protect your hand-assembled strap from prolonged direct light, heat or rain. If it gets wet, dry it as soon as possible with a soft cloth.
- Store it in the provided pouch or box.
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth every once in a while
Sterling silver care
We decided to honor the heritage of silver craftsmanship, due to the definition of the details of each piece and its unique beaty. To preserve it that way we provide you with the following indications.
- To prevent tarnish as much as possible, store your sterling silver piece in a safe and dry place, and keep it away from strong chemicals.
- Avoid the use of polishing.
- If your piece requires maintenance, apply a small amount of the jewelry cleaner of your preference to a soft cloth.
- Gently rub the silver with the cloth several times. Rinse the silver thoroughly in warm water and dry right after.